Brady’s energy trading and risk management (ETRM) solution provides smart decision support tools for pan-European trading of financial and physical contracts – without the cost of a heavy IT footprint.
It incorporates modern, real-time risk management tools and techniques developed by renowned experts in the field of energy market derivatives.
You can monitor key market and business indicators in real-time, such as market prices, traded volumes, cash-flows, mark-to-market, positions, profit and loss, value-at-risk and other risk measures.
Whether you trade in power, gas, renewables, emissions, oil, coal or FX, you can be up and running in just weeks, preconfigured to the most popular exchanges.
- Make more informed hedging strategies with a single view of trading positions and risk exposures
- React quicker with real-time monitoring of mark-to-market, positions and P&L
- Produce detailed custom reports for management using preferred BI tools
- Measure Value-at-Risk, Cash flow-at-Risk and Profit-at-Risk
- Be prepared for economic shocks by stress testing
- Evaluate the impact if specified scenarios with ‘what-if’ analysis
- Perform detailed volatility and correlation analysis
- Meet reporting requirements for MIFID II, EMIR and REMIT